With so much riding on content, your content marketing strategy has never been more important. Consider this data from Demand Gen Report:
- 55% of buyers rely more on content than they did a year ago. (2022 Content Preferences Survey Report)
- 62% of buyers consume 3 to 7 pieces of content before making a purchase decision (2022 Content Preferences Survey Report)
- 63% of B2B buyers ranked “easy access to relevant content” as very important in the purchasing process, and 56% said messaging that “speaks directly to and demonstrates expertise around the needs of our industry” is very important. (B2B Buyer Behavior Study 2022)
Marketers have high expectations for content performance. Most likely, you want yours to
- Improve engagement
- Convert prospects
- Support your ABM programs
- Generate MQLs and revenue
- Tick off a long list of KPIs
The only way to extract this much value from content is with sound strategy. That’s why we created The Expert’s Guide to Buyer-Focused Content Strategy. We know you pour your heart and soul into creating outstanding content. Don’t let it land with a thud.
Our strategy best practices can help put your B2B content on the right buyers’ desks at the right time with the right message. Our expert content strategists work at the forefront of content and strategy and have plenty of tips and best practices to share.
Every winning piece of content begins with a winning strategy. Build yours on a solid foundation to build the engagement programs your audience and your team can get excited about.
Holly Celeste Fisk is an accomplished marketing pro with 20+ years of experience in B2B and B2C. She’s responsible for Content4Demand’s internal marketing efforts, managing everything from content creation and email marketing to events and sponsorships, blog publishing, website management and social media presence. When she’s not working, you’ll find her sliding into third at softball, buried in a book or practicing her Italian.