We’re officially one week away from B2B Marketing Exchange, which has quickly become one of our favorite events of the year. It’s easy to say we’re a bit biased, since the event was developed by our sister brand Demand Gen Report. But between the diverse sessions, high caliber of speakers and awesome parties, you’ll see that we’re speaking the truth. Want more proof? Here are 5 reasons why we can’t wait for B2B Marketing Exchange:
- The sunny Scottsdale weather: Sure, a few of our team members are sprinkled along the west coast, but most of us are braving the frigid temperatures and tumultuous snowstorms that come with the winter season. It’s no surprise, then, that we’re eager to hop on a plane and make our way to Scottsdale to get some much-needed Vitamin D.
- It’s great for the whole team: There is no shortage of B2B marketing events. We attend (and enjoy) many of them. But a lot of conferences are focused on just the marketing team, which leaves our sales and demand gen cohorts looking for some love. B2B Marketing Exchange, however, has content spanning different tracks and roles within the organization: the Content2Conversion Conference covers content strategy and development; the Demand Gen Summit covers demand generation strategies and campaign design; the Sales Impact Summit covers sales enablement and operations; and ABM in Action Live delves into account-based marketing, one of the hottest trends in B2B now.
- Getting an inside look at cutting-edge campaigns: The best part about attending conferences is getting an exclusive look at campaigns and initiatives from brands you know and admire. Now, imagine being able to not only get the scoop on these campaigns, but network with the marketers firsthand! That’s why the Killer Content Awards luncheon is always a must-attend for our team. We get to chat one-on-one with some of the brightest minds in B2B, and get best practices from their success stories. This year, Second City Works will be hosting the awards, which means we’ll also get some comic relief!
- A diverse roster of speakers: Between the four different tracks and the main stage, B2B Marketing Exchange will have more than 50 sessions that include panels and standalone presentations. No doubt, we’re excited to hear from C-level executives and marketers from some of the biggest brands. But we also can’t wait to hear from the diverse range of thought leaders, analysts and luminaries. Some we know and love, like Lee Odden, Ardath Albee and analyst firms like SiriusDecisions and Forrester; others we’re excited to see for the first time, like Second City Works and Jonah Berger.
- The amazing scenery: Yes, I already brought up the amazing Scottsdale weather (fingers crossed!), but I’d be remiss if I didn’t bring up the amazing setting of B2B Marketing Exchange. The event will be taking place at the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess, which is one of the country’s top-rated resorts. Between the amazing restaurants, picturesque grounds and luxurious amenities, the Content4Demand team is excited to take in some “R and R” in between sessions and the event’s fun networking events. If we’re feeling extra adventurous, there’s also plenty to do beyond the walls of the resort.
Who will we be seeing at B2B Marketing Exchange next week? Which sessions and speakers are you most excited for? Share your thoughts in the comments section below. And if you haven’t gotten your ticket to the show yet, there are apparently only 50 seats left, so we recommend you reserve your spot while there’s still time!