Content4Demand is a small but growing boutique B2B content marketing and strategy agency full of talented professionals. We work with an impressive roster of clients to develop strategic and creative B2B marketing campaigns—and we use the latest digital and interactive tools and tactics to make those campaigns buyer-focused and extremely effective. Our parent company, G3 Communications, has been named one of the Top 15 Best Places to Work in NJ.
Sales Operations Specialist
Location: Hasbrouck Heights, NJ office or remote (U.S.)
EmeraldX is seeking a Sales Operations Specialist to support our Content4Demand (C4D) remote agency team. Content4Demand is a best-in-class boutique B2B content marketing agency operating within EmeraldX. We boast an impressive client portfolio and talented team with a strong reputation for turning B2B buyer complexity into smart strategies, compelling stories and engaging content experiences.
Content4Demand partners with some of the fastest growing start-up to Fortune 500 companies in technology, cloud services and security, business applications and systems architecture, financial and professional services, industrials and supply chain, healthcare, education, marketing and other business products and services. These clients rely on our expertise for buyer-centric strategies and custom content including video and the latest interactive formats and platforms.
You will work closely with sales and accounting, owning projects in both areas to support agency maintenance and account growth. With mentorship from the sales team and frequent interaction with our marketing and content teams, you will be exposed to cutting-edge digital and content marketing solutions and work on special projects.
Content4Demand is a highly collaborative and supportive team operating in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. Multi-task with us while effectively managing, at times shifting, priorities with critical attention to detail. Your curiosity and motivation will be key to learning and growing in this role.
- Operations responsibilities include revenue reporting, invoicing
- Sales team with client and lead support
- Salesforce and other sales reporting and processes
- Team approach and ability to work with sales, marketing, agency creative teams
- Project specific support
- Potential for commissions with lead generation, account work
- Background in marketing, publishing, sales with 1-3 years’ experience desired
- Agency, digital media experience desired
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with Salesforce and desire to learn new solutions
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with all media and articulate with all levels of the organization
- Responsive and detail-oriented are required traits
- Remote worker and/or work with remote team
- The backing of a well-known, publicly traded company, combined with the vibrant energy of a small agency with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Content4Demand offers competitive compensation, bonus and benefit programs, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), an uncapped vacation policy for exempt team members, sick days, short-term and long-term disability, maternity and parental leave, flexible savings accounts, paid holiday, life and AD&D insurance.
- All C4D team members are encouraged to grow and learn new skills.
- A variety of collaboration tools and platforms allow for productive work in an all-remote environment.
Content4Demand is a respected boutique B2B content strategy and creation agency. We work with a set number of select organizations to deliver a high degree of responsive, hands-on service and attention to detail. Our B2B marketing experts, content strategists, client services managers and designers ensure client campaigns are designed strategically for audience, industry and brand. Our dedicated team tightly aligns with our clients, helping to engineer client success from start to finish.
We develop buyer-focused content to reach buyers with engaging content experiences at every stage of the buyer’s journey, supporting B2B organizations with foundational marketing strategies including personas, messaging, audits, nurtures, and campaign planning. C4D works with clients across a variety of industries including technology, financial services, manufacturing, and industrial, media, healthcare.
Emerald is a leader in building dynamic, market-driven business-to-business platforms that integrate live events with a broad array of industry insights, digital tools, and data-focused solutions to create uniquely rich experiences. As true partners, we at Emerald strive to build our customers’ businesses by creating opportunities that inspire, amaze, and deliver breakthrough results. With over 140 events each year, our teams are creators and connectors who are thoroughly immersed in the industries we serve and committed to supporting the communities in which we operate. For more information, please visit http://www.emeraldx.com.