Here’s our countdown of the top-trending pieces and posts generating buzz and airplay in content marketing. These intriguing conversations and case studies not only drove eyeballs and downloads but stirred some interesting comments and dialogue along the way.
B2BMX Is Back!
The beloved B2B Marketing Exchange will leap back out of the virtual realm and welcome marketers back to Scottsdale. In person. It was the last pre-pandemic event we attended, and the first we want to flock back to. Meet us there for all the revenue-generating inspiration you need to carry you through 2022. Revel in the luxury of the Phoenician resort and network with your B2B marketing peers from February 28 to March 2.
Highlights from the Best of B2BMX
Can’t wait until February? We can’t either, so we’re tiding ourselves over by soaking up highlights from all the most impactful and informative sessions that came out of Demand Gen Report’s virtual 2021 #B2BMX series. The three-day recap last month celebrated B2B marketers’ successes in content marketing, account-based marketing (ABM), revenue operations (RevOps) and channel marketing. Explore the highlights that reveal how personalized, experience-focused strategies will shape the digital B2B future in this strategy recap from Kelly Lindenau and Michael Rodriguez. Think of it as the best of the best of B2BMX.
Marketing By the Numbers
Some interesting stats appeared on the Demand Gen Report blog this week that we think are worth amplifying here. Check out the latest data on the state in B2B marketing:
- 48% of marketers completely changed their content strategies in 2021 and 47% overhauled their data strategies.
- 70% of sales reps who include pre-recorded videos in their outreach report higher levels of engagement and faster deal turnaround.
- 96% of marketers have implemented MAP technology over the past year, and 36% are taking six to 12 months to operationalize their solutions for daily marketing efforts.
- Although 84% of marketers who adopted ABM programs experienced promising revenue growth and engagement, 40% believe their ABM programs have room for improvement.
- 86% of B2B buyers rely on peer reviews when making a purchasing decision.
- 55% of marketers started using content targeted to specific stages of buyer journeys to nurture their leads.
AI & Signal Data
We recently gathered the brightest minds in the intent data space to help marketers understand the basics of intent data, envision how data can identify the best leads and set marketing ROI on fire with intelligence about who’s researching your solutions right now. These intent data luminaries generously shared their perspectives in our E-book, 10 Top Executives Explore the Rewards of Integrating Intent Data Into Content Strategies. It will set you up for data + content success with:
- Creating Value-Based Buyer Journeys
- The Foundation of a Friction-Less Content Experience
- Tackling Topics of Interest
- A Compass for Your Content Strategy
- Informing Content Based on Interest
- …and five more intent data stories!
Take the first step on your journey to connecting intent data + content with this interactive E-book experience.